Love sweets – but worried about the quality of ingredients used at the neighbourhood sweet shop. Hunting for the authentic “Boondi Laddu” that you had at a marriage in Chennai. You hunt ends at Iyer Sweets – Bangalore.
Iyer Sweets brings you home made Sweets and Savouries – Using quality ingredients and made hygienically at home by an experienced Palghat Iyer couple. All of this priced reasonably.
This Navratri / Diwali place your order with Iyer Sweets and you can boast that you made it yourself
Useful information for placing orders
Signature Sweets & Savouries rates
- Traditional South Indian Boondi Laddu – Rs 570/Kg
- Traditional South Indian Mysore Pak – Rs 550 / Kg
- Maa Laddu – Rs 570/Kg
- Ribbon Pakodam – Rs 350/ Kg
- Mullu Thenkozal / Muthusaram – Rs 350/Kg
- Mixture – Rs 400/Kg
Placing your order
- For placing orders and additional details call or WhatsApp :
- +91 9242940601
- +91 9945733135
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only)
- Minimum Quantity : 500 g
- Online payment preferred ( PayTm, Google Pay , WhatsApp ) – Cash also accepted
- Delivery Free for orders above Rs 3000/-
- Delivery charges – Dunzo / Local Courier charges on actuals. You may also pick up the items from Iyer Sweets
- Items are packed in normal plastic / paper bags. Additional hard box packaging for travel / shipments will be charged as per requirements based on discussions
- We prepare items freshly for each order and don’t keep stock. Please place orders 10 days in advance for Diwali/Dushera and 5 days in advance for Non Festive season.