Hey Dad – Let’s Talk is a series of activities that allows Dad’s to spend time and bond with their kids. They include a variety of Creative activities from Riddles, Puzzles, Information Tit Bits, Trivia, Quiz, stories etc. Activities that you can discuss, stuff that is interesting and exploratory. Each activity should take 20 – 30 minutes and the best time to spend time with your kids is before you tuck them to Bed.
This session is on 20 Riddles – some very easy some a little tricky – have Fun!
1. Is an older one-hundred Rupee note worth more than a newer one?
2. There are two sisters: one gives birth to the other and she, in turn, gives birth to the first. Who are the two sisters?
3. What building has the most stories?
4. Railroad Crossing without any cars. Can you spell that without any R’s
5. Without fingers – I point,without arms – I strike, without feet – I run. What am I?
6 Thirty men and only two women, but they hold the most power. Dressed in black and white, they could fight for hours. Who are they
7. No matter how terrible things get for the people of the Arctic, they will not eat a penguin. Even if they are starving ( People living in Arctic are not vegetarians and eat all sorts of meat) Why not?
8. A truck driver is going opposite traffic on a one-way street. A police officer sees him but doesn’t stop him.Why didn’t the police officer stop him?
9. In a pond there are some flowers with some bees hovering over the flowers. How many flowers and bees are there if both the following statements are true: 1. If each bee lands on a flower, one bee doesn’t get a flower. 2. If two bees share each flower there is one flower left out.
10. I’m in everybody but everybody still wants me.I won’t feed you but I’ll feed the tree.What am I?
11. You are awoken at 3 A.M. by a knock on your door. Your parents call you to let you know that they are there for breakfast. You are confused but quickly think of what food you have. You have bread, jam, butter, and eggs. What do you open first?
12. Which is correct “The yolk of the egg is white” or “The egg yolk is white?”
13. How do you make the number one disappear by adding to it?
14. I am the beginning of the end, the end of every place. I am the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space. What am I?
15. What number do you get when you multiply all of the numbers on a telephone’s number pad?
16. A man is sitting in his cabin in Chennai. 3 hours later he gets out of his cabin in New Delhi. How is this possible?
17. If a white house is white and a yellow house is yellow, what color is a green house?
18. I go up and I go down, towards the sky and the ground.I’m present and past tense too,Let’s go for a ride, me and you. What am I?
19. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Sunday?
20. Timmy’s mother has three children. The first was named April. The next was named May. What is the final one’s name?
1. Yes – Its 100 Rs the other is 1 Rs
2. Day & Night
5. A Clock
6 Chess Pieces
7. Penguins Live in the Antarctic
8. Truck Driver is walking
9. There are 4 Bees & 3 Flowers
11. The Door
12. Neither – the Egg Yolk is Yellow
13. Add the letter G – then its Gone
14. The letter E
15. The number Zero
16. He is a Pilot
17. Colourless – its made of Glass
18. A See Saw
19. Yesterday , Today & Tomorrow